|Proven Sciatica Treatment
|The Sonic Relief™ Portable Ultrasound Therapy System is the quickest, easiest and most-effective way to treat Sciatic Nerve Pain
Watch The Video Now!
Get Flash to see this player.
2:05 minutes | 4.1 MB | Streams Well
Join 40,000 people
who have purchased Sonic Relief and now live pain-free
You can take back control and end your pain quickly, easily & permanently.
What Is Sciatica?
The Sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in the body; it runs from the back of your legs and up through your buttocks to your pelvis and back.
When this nerve becomes inflamed or irritated it becomes incredibly painful. Sciatica is felt from the lower spine and back area to the buttocks and down the back of the leg and calf along the Sciatic nerve.
Sciatic pain can produce mild to intense burning sensations or debilitating discomfort.
Sciatica is a very common ailment that is experienced by millions of people.
What Are The Symptoms of Sciatica?
- Muscle weakness or numbness along the Sciatic nerve pathway in your lower back, buttocks, hip, leg and foot. You may experience numbness in one area of the leg and pain in another.
- Pins-and-needles or a tingling feeling generally in the toes or foot.
- In serious cases, loss of bowel or bladder control may be a symptom of Sciatica, in which case you should see your doctor or a health professional as soon as possible.
What Causes Sciatica?
There are a number of conditions that cause pressure on the Sciatic nerve and the pain associated with Sciatica. These include:
- Herniated disks of the lumbar spine (lower back) are the most common cause of Sciatica pain. These discs are pads of cartilage that sit between the vertebrae of the spine and act as shock absorbers that cushion the vertebrae and provide flexibility. When these discs wear down they can't provide the cushioning needed. Sometimes, the discs will press on a nerve root, causing pain in the legs and/or back, as well as weakness, numbness or tingling of the foot, leg and buttocks.
- Spondylolisthesis is often the result of a degenerative disc disease and occurs when one vertebrae slides forward over another vertebrae causing the displaced vertebrae to pinch the sciatic nerve where it exits the spine which causes the pain associated with this form of Sciatica.
- Lumbar spinal stenosis is caused when areas of the spinal channel (the protective sheath of the spinal cord within vertebrae) narrow within the vertebrae and this puts pressure on the spinal cord or nerve roots causing pain.
- Piriformis syndrome occurs when the piriformis muscle (which connects the thighbone to the lower spine) becomes tight or spasms, putting increased pressure on the Sciatic nerve. The pain from this may be felt from the lower back down to the knees.
- Trauma and injuries caused by car accidents, falls or other events can injure the lumbar and sacral nerves in the lower back and cause Sciatic pain.
What Are My Treatment Options?
There are several therapies available that can help you treat your Sciatic Nerve pain:
- Heat treatment through either hot or cold packs to reduce inflammation and relieve discomfort.
- Stretching can help relieve the pain of nerve root compression.
- Medications such as Ibuprofen, Motrin and Celebrex.
- Regular exercise, although it may be difficult, will allow your body to release endorphins (chemicals that prevent pain signals reaching the brain) while strengthening the muscles and providing more support.
- Steroid injections can alleviate the severe pain but can also have serious side effects.
- Surgery to repair herniated disks is usually a last resort
- Physical therapy via a professional can help to allow your muscles to relax and heal.
- Ultrasound therapy can provide deep tissue stimulation and pain relief.
Do You Have:
And the pain is making you avoid doing the things
- Intense or burning pain from your knees to your back?
- An injury or diagnosed ailment of the back and sciatic nerve?
- Herniated discs of the back?
you used to do.
Then you should consider Ultrasound Therapy
Keep reading or watch this video to learn why Ultrasound Therapy works so well, and how you can buy your own portable ultrasound machine.
How Does Ultrasound Therapy Treat Sciatica?
Ultrasonic sound waves are pulsed at your Sciatic nerve a million times per second. These waves stimulate your nerve directly and the areas affected by the irritation and inflammation caused by Sciatica.
Regular ultrasound therapy on your Sciatic nerve relieves pain and speeds the healing process.
- The sound waves penetrate the skin and surface layers causing the soft tissue to vibrate. This produces gentle healing vibrations within the affected area that soothe inflammation and relieve pain.
- Ultrasound waves also cause tissues to relax and increase blood flow to help reduce local swelling and chronic inflammation.
- Increased blood flow also delivers more oxygen and nutrients to the tissue, removes cell waste and aids healing.
How Long Until I Notice Results?
You will notice pain relief immediately after you begin treating yourself.
If you follow the recommended treatment schedule, your pain will recede noticeably over a 2 or 3 week period until you are ultimately pain-free.
After you've relieved your pain, you should continue to treat yourself on a regular basis to ensure that your Sciatica pain does not return.
And, if Sonic Relief™ doesn't work for you - for any reason - just send it back to us for a full refund.
Results may vary and will depend on the nature and severity of your ailment. Past results do not necessarily indicate future performance. Learn about our 45-day money back guarantee here.
Are There Any Side Effects With Ultrasound Therapy?
There have not been any documented adverse effects attributable to the use of therapeutic ultrasound. Ultrasound has been used in the medical community for more than 60 years!
Unlike painkillers and other drug treatments, ultrasound therapy has not been shown to interact with systemic medications and has not demonstrated habit-forming behaviour.
We recommend that people with pacemakers and other electronic implants do not use ultrasound for obvious reasons. Ultrasound should not be performed directly over replacement joints, metal implants or on the face, skull and throat.
View a list of all standard contraindications.
When used correctly and according to standard guidelines. We advise reviewing standard contraindications and discussing ultrasound therapy with your medical practitioner if you have any concerns.
Who Can Use Ultrasound Therapy?
Elite athletes have used ultrasound therapy for years - ultrasound is what allows them to get back in the game so quickly after they injure themselves.
Before Sonic Relief, ultrasound therapy was only available to those who could afford expensive, professional-grade machines or 3-times daily access to a physiotherapist.
Now, everyone can benefit from access to the exact same technology, as often as necessary, at a fraction of the price.
Whether you're a senior citizen, an athlete or just someone experiencing pain caused by Sciatica, ultrasound therapy is safe to use and is a great treatment option for your pain.
Where Can I Get Ultrasound Therapy?
There are two ways to get ultrasound therapy for your Sciatica:
- You can visit your chiropractor or physical therapist and receive ultrasound treatments in a clinical environment as part of a recommended treatment program. Costs for such a program may range between $45 and $95 per treatment.
- You can purchase your own Sonic Relief™ Portable Ultrasound Therapy System for just $249.00 and treat yourself in the comfort of your home and at your convenience, as often as you wish.
Sonic Relief™ Worked for Mary Lou Bousfield's Sciatica
September 23rd, 2007
"Dear Sonic Relief,
I was professionally diagnosed with sciatic pain that caused endless pain and sleepless nights. The pain has now been alleviated with regular use of the Sonic Relief system.
I have never had such immediate and long lasting relief from the pain.
Other costly treatments from chiropractors and therapists have been effective too, but they don't last and are not always immediately available.
I would recommend this to others who suffer from sciatica and lower back pain...it's unbelievably easy to use and gives incredible relief.
Thank you for making this excellent system available! "
Mary Lou Bousfield, Ontario, Canada
View all reviews (opens in a new window)
Sonic Relief™ Medicated Ultrasound Gel
Sonic Relief™ medicated ultrasound gel acts as a conductor between the ultrasound waves and your body, increasing the effectiveness of your Sonic Relief™ device.
The gel's active natural ingredients, Menthol, Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Lavender, are pushed deep into your body by the ultrasound waves and help to stop inflammation at the root, leading to faster and longer-lasting pain relief.
Our gel was specially formulated and produced to work with Sonic Relief's unique ultrasonic output to produce optimal results.
Each 8oz bottle of gel will last for between 20 and 30 treatments - depending on the ailment being treated. Each treatment requires betwen 1/4 and 1/2 ounce of gel.
Unopened bottles of gel have a 3 year shelf life - plenty of time to use up your supply.
Can I Treat Other Ailments?
Your Sonic Relief™ personal ultrasound device comes with a comprehensive manual and trigger point therapy chart that will allow you to treat a number of other ailments and injuries that may arise such as:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tennis and golfers elbow
- Plantar fasciitis
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Tension headaches
60 Day Money Back Guarantee and 1 Year Warranty
We are so confident in our product that we offer a 60 day money-back guarantee. If Sonic Relief does not work for you, just send your unit back and we will refund your payment - no questions asked.
The 60 day period starts on the date you receive your order.
All Sonic Relief units come with a full 1-year manufacturer warranty.
We've sold more than 40,000 units and have a 98% satisfaction rate.
Every single day we have people call to thank us for selling them their Sonic Relief - it works that well.
Get On With Your Life - Treat Your Sciatica Today!
Why live your life in pain when the solution is just a few clicks away?
You can beat Sciatic Nerve Pain quickly, easily and inexpensively in the comfort of your own home using a safe, proven technology that doctors and therapists use every day.
With our money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Just click the Buy Now button below and get on with your life.